Elders Share the Arts is group volunteering projects work with corporations and community groups to deliver high-quality experiences. We create, develop and execute your projects with our team.
How it Works
As our partner, you will work with ESTA staff to plan your Art Socials with older adults who are experiencing memory loss. We will help recruit, motivate and communicate with your volunteers and ensure that each program meets your goals and values.
The day of your program requires no prior training or artistic experience. Elders Share the Arts staff will provide an on-site orientation and guidance throughout. Our projects are designed, organized and ready for volunteers to begin right away.
Benefits of Group Volunteering With Elders Share the Arts
- Valuable team-building and corporate engagement
- Promote brand and philanthropic image to local communities
- Photos of your project
- Follow up thank you to volunteers with photo link
- Inclusion in annual report and newsletter
- Social media day of event
- Feature story of partnership on website as well as logo placement
Groups ESTA Works With
ETSY, OGILVY, and JP MORGAN
Begin Planning Your Project
Contact Executive Director Jennie Smith-Peers
Interested in being a host site for the project? We are always look for adult day centers to partner with!
Call us at 718.398.3870 or email us at email@example.com