Jobs & Internships
We are currently for our next ED!
Interested in applying? The deadline is August 12th. Check out how to apply here!
Interested in being a Teaching Artist with ESTA?
Email our Program Manager to find out how you can join our roster.
Interns Are Important To Us
You get things done and you bring new energy to ESTA. So, here is what we can offer you:
- Real responsibility: You will report to one person, have your own projects with clear goals, and be reviewed. No coffee runs here; the work you do will matter.
- Fun: This matters.
- Growth: You'll have tons of learning opportunities.
- You need to be here in NYC with us. No remote internships.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can also check out our volunteer opportunities on Idealist and NYC Service.
- School credit
- Travel reimbursement
- The chance to work in a super fun and positive work environment
- A great recommendation (but you have to earn it!)
The deadline to apply for summer internships is May 25. Will you still be in NYC and want to hang with us? Awesome. We have a program set up just for you. To learn more, fill out this form. Once you've filled out the form send it to us at: email@example.com
Fall internships will be posted in late August. Stay tuned!
- Able to travel to our New York City office.
- Committed to working 12-15 hours/week
- Self-starter, and ability to work well alone and with others.
- Passionate about older people making an impact and committed to social change.
- Can work with a close-knit team.