Jobs & Internships
Interested in being a Teaching Artist in an ESTA Program?
Email Teachers & Writer's Collaborative to find out how you can join their roster.
Interns Are Important To Us
You get things done and you bring new energy to ESTA. So, here is what we can offer you:
- Real responsibility: You will report to one person, have your own projects with clear goals, and be reviewed. No coffee runs here; the work you do will matter.
- Fun: This matters.
- Growth: You'll have tons of learning opportunities.
- You need to be here in NYC with us. No remote internships.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You can also check out our volunteer opportunities on Idealist and NYC Service.
- School credit
- Travel reimbursement
- The chance to work in a super fun and positive work environment
- A great recommendation (but you have to earn it!)
Will you be in NYC and want to work with us? Awesome. We have a program set up just for you. To learn more, contact Teachers & Writers Collaborative.
- Able to travel to our Brooklyn, New York office.
- Committed to working 12-15 hours/week
- Self-starter, and ability to work well alone and with others.
- Passionate about older people making an impact and committed to social change.
- Can work with a close-knit team.